Thursday, August 30, 2012

Painting with a Twist- GET A JOB!







So, Jen, Adrianne and I went to this Painting with a Twist place last week, it was super fun...as you can see, I had the most wine, because my picture looks more like a forest fire then a beach sunset, but it was a lot of fun.

Enjoying the time off...we went to the beach on Sunday before Issac hit, and it was amazing, the water is super warm and Ava thinks she can surf.

Yesterday I took her to the mall on her new favorite thing to do, "jumpy jump" I told her she needs to get a job if she want to keep that expensive hobby... $6 for 3 min...is a little much, but a lot of fun.

Now that she is sleeping all night, our next attempt (which I started last night) is to try and get her out of pull ups at night. Night 1 = not a success...but we will keep trying.

Alright, back to work, have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment