Thursday, May 20, 2010

14 Months -Today

WOW! Does time fly! Today she is the big 1-4....Sorry I have not been posting very often it is so hard to find time. Thought I would give you all an Ava update. She is now running very fast in every direction. She is the perfect little toddler, (except when it comes time to sleep).

She loves:
Her friends at school (I think she has a boyfriend already-Jake)
To check the mail with Mom or Dad and try to run across the street to see our neighbors (they always give her a treat!)
To eat anything and everything!
Still on the bottle...need to stop that soon I know!
BINKY-pretty sure she would eat with it in her mouth if she could
Loves to throw anything that bounces on our living room GLASS table
Loves the BEACH

Well, there is so much more, but that is all I have time for today-got to get back to work:(-
I will post some pictures if I can ever get her to stand still!

No comments:

Post a Comment