Friday, May 29, 2009

2 months OLD!

Took Ava for her 2 month visit...she weighs 12 lbs 6 oz...love it!! Sad thing was that she had to get shots, it was horrible! I am going to make Shane take her for her 4 month shots, b/c I think I cried more than she did:(

But she is doing well, once the initial shock wore off she was fine, no fever or fussiness at all. Other than that, we are doing great, and I am getting stuff ready to go back to work a week from Monday -BOOOOO!!! (Keep telling me it is going to be ok)

1 comment:

  1. I still remember the first time I took Abby for shots...I cried too. I felt horrible. Looking back I have no idea how I've gotten through Joshua's ordeal thus far. But even after all he's been through shots are still horrible.
    It is nice that you've had this much time off work & you will be fine going back...you're tuff!

    ReplyDelete